My Blog List

Saturday, July 21, 2012

~My trip to Africa~

My trip to Africa made a big difference in my life, I will never be the same. 
When I walked in the street I looked at how the people live and i got to thinking, Wow.......how do some of these people go through so much and still trust God? Going to Africa made me realise how much I really have! My life has changed, My dreams have changed,  I want to teach others about God.....I am so glad God brought Nakiah in my life! If we didn't go to Africa i wouldn't think anything of the starving people in Africa, i mean i had no idea where Africa was before the adoption.......i never really thought on it....not in deep thought i mean....But now that's all i can think about! My heart fell in love with Uganda Africa, and i cant wait to once return!  but....being only 14 I can't go by my self....All i can do is pray and wait for Gods plan for my life... =) I think God everyday for bringing Nakiah in my life! =D
I will never be the same! 
~Katie Joy~
~Pictures coming soon~

6 comments:

  1. Kaitie, I love this! God has definitely given you this deep love and, what I call, homesickness for Uganda for a reason. I know that He will take you there once again and will use you to do great, amazing things for His kingdom. Be excited about what is to come! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing!! I'm hearing your heart when I read your posts about Africa... I pray that God will take you back to Uganda someday, even though my selfish self doesn't want you to leave!! I love you to the moon and back, Katie. :) Keep the Son in your eyes and He will guide you!!! :) :)
    Katie Joy? I thought it was Michelle??? Pretty name though!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bailey, Thank you so much! I am looking forward to whats ahead! I bet your excited about going to Uganda too? I'm excited for you! =)

    Anna,
    Thanks Anna!I love you so much, words can't explain it! Your such a great friend! And it is Michelle, A friend told me i had so much Joy that Joy should be my middle name,( i do like Michelle tho) it just kinda stuck, lol =)
    Thx for the encouraging words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! Well, I think Joy fits you too. :) We can share middle names. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh haha! I forgot your middle name is Joy! haha well thx! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mission trips do change us. We see just how blessed we are in this country. God bless you richly.
    Just checking back for any new posts you may have written.
    I’ve been a follower on your blog for a while now and would like to invite you to visit and perhaps follow me back. Sorry I took so long for the invitation.

    ReplyDelete