My Blog List

Friday, May 16, 2014

Waiting for Love

~A good relationship is worth the wait~

~When I wait you strengthen My Heart~ 
Psalm 27:14


Waiting for the right one can be hard at times...Wondering if the right one will ever find you...You may feel discouraged and you might loose the dream of finding a spouse and starting a life. But don't give up hoping..God has the right person for you. Maybe He has other plans for you. Maybe hes waiting until you trust Him fully. There could be lots of reasons...Listen to God. Trust Him and live you life to the fullest and wait patently for God to send the right person for you. It can be hard expectantly if most people around you are in a relationship or seem like they have it together...Your time will come no matter your age.... Felling lonely is one of the worst feelings but we are NEVER alone...God is always there....You need to listen to Him. He is always talking.....when you feel alone go to a quiet place alone and read your bible, pray, and just listen..Try to keep your mind quiet (Which is very hard) and just listen.... God will bless you! :)
Stay strong and keep the faith! Remember God is ALWAYS there.....Open your ears! :)


God bless,
~Kaite Michelle Leist
A lady in waiting...






3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Kaitie! I agree, it is VERY hard waiting. You know me, and know how it was for me.. hehe ;) I appreciate all those times you would send verses or good thoughtful quotes to me when I was feeling "down". I hung them on my wall and left them there for a long time, so I would always have reminders of how good God is and how its always worth it to wait on him.
    I know its hard to wait, and that's so very thoughtful of you to be an encouragement to others! We all need it at one time or another. And as for me, even though I have a "man" of my own now, I still look back and remember how each time it was really hard waiting, I just had to give it to God. I didn't always have peace, but just taking it to Him and talking to him about it gave me so much contentment and patience most of the time. He truly cares. :)
    And YESS, I would definitely say it IS worth the wait!! Looking back, I'm so amazed and so thankful to God for the blessing he has given me in Jim!!! <3 Your man (and all you other "waiting" girls who read this) will come! But a good word of advice: Don't choose the one you can live with, choose the one you can't live without!! ;) He's worth waiting for, and you will be so much more blessed ANNND you will be able to be soo much more of a blessing to him. Because that's truly what we were made to be: a blessing and helpmeet for our men. <3
    Okay, I'll stop my rambling now. ;D Thanks again so much for posting Kate! Keep the sunny side up! Aka Keep looking to Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Grace for the comment! :)
      I was hoping it was encouraging for those single or not. I don't want girls to think that there "Single days" was a waste of time and that 'Now" they have it together..For that is not the case. Your months and years of waiting for the right one was ALL worth it. Jumping in an out of relationships is not healthy and pleasing to God. He wants you to wait patiently and truth Him fully. He will bless those who wait on Him. (Psalm 37:4 Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.)

      Thanks Grace. :)

      Delete
    2. Everything that both of you had to say was helpful I do not/have not like any guys but for those of us who have I'm sure this was really what they needed to hear! great incouriagement THANKS for sharing your thoughts with us!
      -Liddie

      Delete